Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's been a while since i posted...

Recently, I've been reading more about science in general, but especially physics, in the recent months.  I have done this for quite a while now, but it's only in the past few months that I have apparently improved my study skills, as I am beginning to understand it more intuitively.  My main problem now is that I have very sketchy knowledge of the math involved, and that is paramount in this, but as I have been able to learn more effectively just by giving my full attention, I think I'll have a better time of it this time around!

-Joel

PS: As a side note, my laptop's keyboard is on the fritz, occasionally acting as if I'm pressing the left directional key, or the space and backspace keys not working.  I have to insert spaces with pasting, as well as deleting instead of  using backspace, and it has also affected the directional keys, so now I have to use the 10-key pad, not to mention the problems of ctrl-v being so close to ctrl-b...

No comments:

Post a Comment